Writing Pad

Where thoughts flow

Thursday, March 03, 2005

BLESS ME

God, bless me
Show me no misery,no pains,
no darkness.
Give me no excess,
that i cry for my losses.
Spare me no experience,
that i suffer for my ignorance.
Lend me no pride,
that i build around me fences.
Teach me just one thing,that is,
to have patience.
For,God,I know,
it is the key to peace,sanctity
and deliverance.

I have it in the other Blog of mine (Serendipity), but didnt feel like keeping this Blog sans any post for so long moreover this poem is dear to me :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi pooza
    mindblowing...
    i really doubt if elliot is dead
    this is siddhant
    hail from same coll as u
    wanna be pals??????

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger pinu said…

    hi pooza ,loved ur profile thoughts
    such great ideology want to know u more and become ur friend mail to bablin_4u@yahoo.com or scrap me back at orkut,i aready scrapped u

     

Post a Comment

<< Home